Suggest treatment for seizures due to neurocysticercosis found on MRI

My brother had seizures on16/9/2011. we got him admitted to TATA MAIN HOSPITAL.

In C.T. Scan report of brain it showed the problem of NEUROCYSTICERCOSIS.

On 16th sep he had 4 episodes of seizures, on 17th sep he had 1 episode & on 18th he had 1 episode, after that it has yet not occurred. On 21st sep. we went for MRI BRAIN (CEMR).

MRI Report showed - NEUROCYSTICERCOSIS - APPEARS TO BE ALIVE OR DEGENERATING (BUT NOT DEAD) STATE.

Now he has been discharged from hospital & as advised by the doctor we are giving him the following medicines-

1. TAB. DILANTIN 100 Mg 1 tds - 3 WEEKS
2. TAB LIVIPIL 500Mg 1 tds - 3 WEEKS
3. TAB FOLIC ACID 1 od- 3 WEEKS
4. TAB ZENTEL 400 Mg 1 bd - 3 WEEKS
5. CAP. OMEZ 20 Mg 1 bd - 3WEEKS
6. TAB OMNACORTIN 20 Mg- 10Mg for 5 days followed by 10 Mg 1 bd for 5 days followed by 10Mg-5Mg for 5 days followed by 10Mg 1od.

kindly guide me in this problem. if u want then we can come to delhi with my brother and meet u. He is just 21 years old. please sir please guide me on this problem.

i'll be highly grateful to u for considering my problem. pls reply as soon as possible sir....

Please sir i beg before u. i'm really worried for him. he's my only brother..... pls help me sir pls.

please reply as soon as possible sir.....
Wed, 27 Jun 2018