Suggest treatment for scotoma

In 2006 i had my first scintillating Scotoma Attack and i was shocked!!! On That Time It comes after a week or after a Month...In 2013 I went to an optometrist he gave me a Tablet that tasted like Chocolate.,I took that tablets only for 2 weeks and it was Gone Then It recently came In April 2017 and i am really Worried about this,.,Am doing Marketing Job and i Have to go out of city For sale..,,,Plzzzzz find me A Better curr how can i get rid of this and tell me the food that i should Not eat???
Fri, 7 Jul 2017
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
get checked by ophthalmologist and not optometrist field tracing may be done and exclude glaucoma.restriction on food. job have relevance on eye problem can continue your job.