Suggest treatment for scalp hematoma

Hello! I am 26 years old. I am unmarried but do have physical relation with my boyfriend. 15 back I met with a severe accident which caused scalp hematoma and food injury. At present, I am on medication. Since last 3 days I am noticing white non- sticky liquid discharge from my both breast. There s no pain in either of my breast. I was not aware about it but while making out my boyfriend told me that milk is secreting from your breast. So, Is this kind of milk secretion normal? What are the main reasons behind it? What precautions or steps do I need to take?
Tue, 8 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As per your case history of scalp hematoma, my treatment advice is -
1. Don't squeeze the lesion as it may worsen the condition.
2. Apply a mild antibiotic cream like fusiderm cream twice daily on it.
3. Only curative treatment is excision under local anesthesia done by a dermato-surgeon.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Harshit Bhachech