Suggest treatment for ring worms

I noticed a week or so ago a circular slightly red spot on the upper inner part of my arm. It does not burn or itch and it is not raised. When I first saw it I thought maybe it could be ringworm. I don't know what I had that thought, but did. Then a few days ago I noticed what looks like small red callouses on top of the same two fingers on both hands. They are not dry, don't burn or itch. This morning, I discovered that I had sllightly round reddish/violet spots (the size of a lemon) in the groin area on both thighs. Again, no burning itching or pain of any sort. I just read something about flesh eating diseases and am worried I may have something like that.

I do not take any meds; only vitamins D and B12 (which may be low at this time).

Thank you for any information on this. I am getting an appointment with a dermatologist this week, but in the meantime, I am concerned because I have never had or seen anything like this. It's not grotesque or anything, but not narmal.
Tue, 27 Jan 2015