Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis

My mother is suffering in Rheumatoid Arthritis with high BP & Theoried problem from last 5 yr. She takes Onchotrex 7.5 tab weekly and sazo-1000 every day with pr & theoried medicine. Is it ok, or it has some side effect in future.Can you suggest is it better to tream her Homepathy rather alopathy. From last 5 yr her cond not improved not detoriate.Pls suggest me.
Wed, 30 Jul 2014

I have studied your case with diligence.

NSAIDs, DMARDs (disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs) are prescribed in severe cases.

Newer biologics have role in RA.

I have lot of experience of patient of RA and long term results with allopathic medication are not satisfactory,so consult me directly for further assistance.
There is good role of diet and achieve correction through it,for details you can directly contact on my profile
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-vaibhav-gandhi/63503

RA can not be cured by allopathy.
ayurveda is more effective in long term.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.