Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis

I am 22 with rheumatoid arthritis, which has been affecting me since I was 14. I have seen doctor after doctor and everyone tells me that there's nothing I can do for pain, and nothing they can do. I've been told that there is no medications, no procedures, nothing to help relieve the pain that I've been in for the entirity of my adult life. Is there ANYTHING I can do to help relieve the pain? Even just a little?
Thu, 3 Jul 2014
HI
Welcome to Healthcaremagic

Well Rheumatoid Arthritis is a controllable disease not a curable . There are medications which will control the disease and improve your health .

But before prescribing you Rheumatoid Specific Medications I want to know by what tests it was diagnosed as Rheumatoid Arthritis . KIndly upload those reports .

You can take Tab Etodolac 200mg 2 times a day . This will control your Pain .

If you don't have your previous reports then get these tests done and revert back .

Serum Anti-CCP antibody , ESR , CRP