Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis

i know i have been told i have R.A and fybromialgia but they never told me how to deal w/ it . I am always not feeling well and short of breath alot, my chest aches all threwout, i just dont know if what i am feeling is haveing to do w/ those two things i have? Also i have hypo thyroid and high blood pressure. Please help as this is all stressing me out, i always think i am having a heart attack, even though i have had several heart scans, stress tests and other test and they say my heart is fine.
Mon, 2 Mar 2015

I have studied your case.

Fibromyalgia can not be totally cured, you can only minimise symptoms by taking various medications. As you can take amitryptiline and duloxetin or you can start Lyrica (pregabalin) consulting you’re treating doctor.

Exercises and stretches plays important role in maintaining symptoms of fibromyalgia

Physiotherapy like ultrasound and tens will help, along with knee exercises.

I have lot of experience of patient of RA and long term results with allopathic medication are not satisfactory,so consult me directly for further assistence.
There is good role of diet and achieve correction through it,for details you can directly contact on my profile
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-vaibhav-gandhi/63503

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.