Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
196 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for retinal dystrophy

What to do if you have been diagnosed with retinal dystrophy. Who is the best physician in the state of Michigan to see regarding this? What questions should be asked of a physician about this disease. How do you know what your actual diagnosis is.
Thu, 11 Dec 2014
Report Abuse
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Welcome to Health care Magic.

I reviewed your history. It seems from the history that you are diagnosed with retinal dystrophy.
This needs be confirmed by examination by a ophthalmologist by indirect ophthalmoscopy. The investigations like Fundus fluorescein angiography and OCT will help in confirming the diagnosis.

Hence I advice you to consult your ophthalmologist for examination and treatment accordingly.

Hope this is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
Thank you
With regards
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello, my daughter is 5years 6months. Initially check up done for squint and for observing difficulties in the school. ERG test done, diagnosed...