Suggest treatment for redness and itchiness between breasts and under armpit

i used to experience extra genital itchiness at nights last year on and off but now its becoming sevre as i am having it on the days too.. even worse.. i have redness and itchness in between my breast and under my armpit...it only stops if i take ctrezine daily... please help.. i m a female in my early twenties
Fri, 16 Jul 2021
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response

Redness and itchiness between breasts could be due to fungal infection. The area should be kept dry and cotton clothes should be worn. I suggest you to consult a primary healthcare provider for clinical assessment and thus management.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shailja Puri, Pathologist and Microbiologist