Suggest treatment for red rings around the eyes

My 3 year old son has red rings around skin of eyes. We put Vaseline on daily but it s not going away. He has allergies (peanut, dog dander, season allergies) so at first I thought it was due to fall seasonal allergies. However, we re in MN, and fall is over.
Mon, 9 Sep 2019

If a similar patient comes to my OPD, I would suggest to apply calamine lotion for a week and wait for the change. as he's having a history of allergy, it can go away with the application of the lotion.

Even after application if it's not reducing kindly meet your doctor and meet a dermatologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Jilu Joseph, General & Family Physician