Suggest treatment for red rashes under the armpit

I have red rash undr both armpits that if left alone spreads further in all directions with constnt itching, and leave my skin discolored (dark spots) and looking like aged lines after it dries up. I m currently using a cream(nystatin and triamcinolone) daily to control it but it will not go away. I have had this condition for several years and my pcp will not or cannot identify what it is.
Wed, 12 Jun 2019

As per your history, it may be due to contact dermatitis.

For that you can take apply hydrocortisone ointment locally.

Take tablet loratidine for itching.

Use neosporin ointment alternatives. You may require tablet acetaminophen in case of fever or pain

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shyam B. Kale, General & Family Physician