Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
153 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for recurring sixth nerve palsy

My son has a reoccuring sixth nerve palsy. This is the 4th time this has happened. Is there any specialist that I can go to who can explain what is happening? This is only supposed to occur once, and all of the tests we have done (radiological and labotory tests) are negative. My email adress is YYYY@YYYY
Tue, 23 Aug 2016
Report Abuse
Dentist 's  Response

I can understand your concern. The specialist you should consult is neurologist or neurosurgeon, who are experts in nerves related illnesses and disorders.

As you have been through laboratory and radiological examinations and as they have come negative, the palsy seems to be related to unknown reasons.

Thus, my advise to you is to consult a neurologist who can explain you the disorder in detail.

I hope the information helps you. Thank you for choosing HealthcareMagic. I wish your son feels better soon.

Dr. Viraj Shah
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

my baby is 2 months old and her head is tilted to the left. she will turn her head to the right on a rare occasion. my eighteen mo old had the same...