Thanks for posting in HCM.
I have read your description and understand your concern.
Mouth ulcers are sores that appear in the mouth, often on the inside of the cheeks.
The common causes of such ulcers are:
2. Drug induced
Kindly do the following and have patience as the treatment could take a longer duration to see the betterment.
1. Rinse your mouth thrice daily by using Chlorhexidine
solution to maintain good oral hygiene
2. Apply antimicrobial gel over the lesions carefully.
3. Avoid intake of foods which would irritate the oral mucosa
4. Take multivitamin-multimineral capsules once a day.
5. Practice meditation to keep your mind healthy and stress free.
6. Abstain from smoking, chewing tobacco and intake of alcohol till the lesions heal completely.
7. Take a de-worming tablet Albendazole
as a single dose.
From the above measures, your symptoms should start subsiding gradually and get better.
Hope the information provided would be helpful.
All the best.