Suggest treatment for recurring mouth ulcers

My daughter has suffered with mouth ulcers for the past 5 - 8 months. took her to the doctors several times, they took a swab and was all clear. She does not sleep much and hardly eats anything. She cleans her teeth twice a day as normal.

I have tried multi vitamin and ecanasia liquid to boost her immune system but nothing works. They look red with a deeper red outline. She also has very dry/itchy scalp and has in the last 2 days came up with a rash over her face of about 10 spots that are red with a white head on them. I took her to the doctors and they ruled out Chicken Pox. She is not right - I know my daughter. She wants to eat but will not because of the pain. The doctors just tell me to give her yogurt etc but after nearly 8 months... how long do I continue to feed her like that? I’m very VERY concerned - she is very low. Please help!

Mon, 2 May 2016