Suggest treatment for recurrent sinus infection with lumps back of ear

I went to the doctor today and he said I have a mass on the bone under my eye and is concerned. I have been suffering from continuous sinus infections. Have had bronchitis twice this year along with being diagnosis with asthma. Get bad headaches and develop small red hive looking lumps in the back of my ears that come and go. Have a hard time draining, have been prescribed ear drops as well and have been waking up feeling naused and my appetite has decrease.
Tue, 6 Mar 2018