Suggest treatment for recurrent pain in chest and high BP

I have recurrent pain in my chest with some fast heat beats and flip flops on occasion. My blood pressure can shoot up high at times, but my heart rate is low. I have also have acid reflux. I am tired most of the time and have little energy. Is this serious?
Wed, 15 May 2019

Noted the history of chest pain, feeling of fast heart beats, acid reflux, shooting blood pressure.
All these things need a proper clinical evaluation by a Doctor, preferably a Specialist and necessary investigations to get a proper diagnosis and have a proper management.
Hence I would advise you the following:
Consult a Gastroenterologist for opinion, Upper GI Endoscopy and tests of blood, urine and stool. This will give a diagnosis and treatment with a PPI like Omeprazole, Domperidone and antacid.
For cardiac problems you need an opinion of a Cardiologist, go for EKG, Echocardiography and all other tests for getting a proper diagnosis and have proper management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. T. Chandrakant,
ENT & General Surgeon