Suggest treatment for recurrent cold and cough for over 6 months in a child

Dear Doctor,My child is 6 year old . He is having cold and cough on frequent basis from last 6 months. It was like 2 years back when we have stopped giving him Budecort inhaler But now again he is suffering from cold/cough. Is it safe to give Budecort inhaler to kid.
Wed, 6 Nov 2019
Pulmonologist 's  Response

As you explain the situation probably he is hypersensitive to air pollution and this might be the cause. I recommend you to send him to his pediatrician to evaluate his condition again and to decide about the treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Jolanda Nikolla, Pulmonologist