Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
152 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
  • question-icon

    Suggest treatment for recurred jaundice

My brother is having lever problem since last 2 years and He has been admitted in KIMS after treatment he was ok now again he is having same problem of joindees plz advise me is there any good govrnment hospital in karnataka, so that we can take him for treatment.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017
Report Abuse
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
As per your query take him to christian medical college vellore ,its one of the top notch institute of south india.Cause of jaundice has to be ruled out it can be anything from viral to alcoholi cirrhosis,
Go to CMC vellore and follow their advice.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My relative is affected by jaundice. He is alchoholic. He is also suffering from psoriasis. I want to get the jaundice cured immly before embarking...