Suggest treatment for rectal prolapse

I need a rectal prolapse repair. But I want a doctor with years of experience who does this all the time. Can you recommend a doctor near me that does this type of surgery. New York City, or Philadelphia is also close enough for me as I live in Allentown, PA
Mon, 22 Jun 2015
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
I have a known doctor in California, San Francisco who is Ayurveda graduate and was my classmate in Ayurveda. He is also doing Ayurveda there. Don't know if the distance suits you.

If you give your consent, I may communicate to him and seek his nod to give his contact details to you.

Hope it will help you.