Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
195 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for rectal prolapse

I need a rectal prolapse repair. But I want a doctor with years of experience who does this all the time. Can you recommend a doctor near me that does this type of surgery. New York City, or Philadelphia is also close enough for me as I live in Allentown, PA
Mon, 22 Jun 2015
Report Abuse
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
I have a known doctor in California, San Francisco who is Ayurveda graduate and was my classmate in Ayurveda. He is also doing Ayurveda there. Don't know if the distance suits you.

If you give your consent, I may communicate to him and seek his nod to give his contact details to you.

Hope it will help you.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I believe I have rectal prolapse. I have noticed it for the first time today and went searching online for hours until I came across my answer. I...