Suggest treatment for rashes in the body

My daughter just had her wisdom teeth pulled for 2 weeks now and started to have body rashes all over her body. She doesn't have any fever but itches a lot. Could this be an allergic reaction to having eaten sushi the night before she started to break with this body rash( it is going down her legs this AM.
Wed, 18 Dec 2019

It seems to be an allergic reaction.I would recommend you to give her an anti-histaminic like cetirizine tablet for 10-14 days. This will resolve it.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist