Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
200 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for progressive right chest pain after injury

I fell decently hard on my hard back through little amounts of water onto the sand beneath and pain hurt in my front right chest. I started out noticing it very little than it grew more uncomfortable than pain. I worked today and the pain grew a moments but seemed to go away.
Mon, 31 Aug 2015
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It could be muscle injury or fracture of the rib. Visit nearby hospital for some tests and imaging. Analgesic can be of temporary relief.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am having Sharp pains in lower abdomen above hips both sides, bloating and right chest pain near ribcage pains been quite constant for a few...