Suggest treatment for pressure on the head with anxiety and depression

Hello I used to have panic attacks and anxiety with occasional depression but the anxiety is calm and I ve not had an attack for over a year but I keep getting phases of derealization and severe head pressure and that makes me kinda depressed the world looks wierd and scary again trying my best to keep going but I m starting to think it s more then anxiety?
Fri, 20 Jun 2014
Hi
Thanks for using healthcare magic

I think, in this case, you need proper treatment with antidepressant with low dose benzodiazepine. That would help you to control underline depression and anxiety symptoms. You can also try some relaxation exercise like JPMR or deep breathing exercise. Better to consult a psychiatrist for proper medication and treatment. In case, you need further help, you can ask.

Thanks