Suggest treatment for pressure in ears and tightness in throat

Hello Sir, sir i have been smoking for more than 10 years. though i have stopped it now, I felt ear pressure,sinus pressure and a discomfort in the throat with itching all over body. I consulted a ENT and took nasal xRay, he said, i dont have enlarged lymph node and all, but I have deviated septum and sinus infection with antibiotic, now i dont feel the sinus pressure, though sometimes i feel pressure in ears and tightness in throat. i have a habit of blowing my nose hard to clean it and now when i do so, it gives a small pain lower portion of wind pipe(bottom of neck). i have been in ayurvedic treatment for one week for the itching, which has now reduced considerably. Kindly advice if i need to get a thorough checkup or is there anything to be worried of Thanks & Regards Vineeth
Tue, 24 Feb 2015
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello vineet
You don't have anything serious. Blowing cheeks is a good option for your ear block but it should not be forceful enough to develop pain in neck. Take cetrizine daily night for five days. Develop a habit of steam inhalation thrice daily and blow cheeks.
If you continue having pain in neck consult ent specialist.
Quit smoking
Quit smoking
Quit smoking
Wishing you a better health