Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
135 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

my wife is very sexy when we do sex she need that for at 1 hour but i am not able to do that when she touch my peins i get discharge imideatly it dont works for 2 minutes so please suggest me a good tablet that will work for me n i can fulfill my sex n as well my wife but tablet must be good without side effect
Mon, 18 Aug 2014
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.You should get rid off anxiety and stress as they are main offenders for many.You can try squeeze and stop technique.You can stimulate your partner to maximum before getting yourself stimulated.You can deviate your thought to something nonsexual when you about to near ejaculation.You can put on a condom or condom with anesthetic which will decrease the excessive stimulation on penis and there by prevent premature ejaculation.If all these not helping you can approach a psychiatrist for behavioral therapy and medicinal management like anti depressants.SSRIs like paroxetine and clomipramine give good results.Dapoxetine can be used whenever in need also.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am 51 years old & experiencing premature ejaculation problem for last couple of years. Also my sexual arousal time mismatch with my wife. Mostly,...