Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
168 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for pleomorphic adenoma

Hello Doctor,
I am 34 years old and I am having a swelling at end of jaw and biopsy is done which says pleomorphic adenoma. I remember it was there atleast from 7-8 years when i was in 10th standard but the size was small and not noticeable. It start growing from 2 years when I had an road accident. It is my hubme request to kindly inform the possibility of medical treatment rather than surgery.
Wed, 10 Dec 2014
Report Abuse
Dentist 's  Response
A growing pleomorphic adenoma sadly has to be operated upon for its removal completely . The sooner it is the better as a bigger size will require more surgical intervention.
Take care .
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Dear Doctor Please advice treatment whether alternative medicine will work for the below mention - CYTOLOGY.FNAC ORAL CAVITY SWELLING. SMEARS SHOW...