Suggest treatment for pityriasis rosea

hello i have been suffering from pityraisis alba whole my life since i was a baby ,now im 24 years old. its so discomforting especially on my face and in one eyebrow i even lost some hair there.i have it on my arms trunk and also my legs i have tried any type of creams but with no result. what do you recommend for me? the discoloration is bad and the mild type of eczema.
Thu, 30 Oct 2014
Hi

pityriasis alba is more common and resistant to treatment in certain patients .
In most cases ,it does not require treatment also and tends to settle on its own .
Application of moisturisers,mild topical steroid creams or calcineurin inhibitors helps in difficult cases .
You can discuss these options with your doctor .

Dr Geetika Paul