Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
197 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for pituitary tumor

I am diagnosed with a tumor ( size of a golf ball and leans on the pituitary). I fell in August and hit the opposite side. I heard a noise like unsuction. I still have dizzy days, but, my family doctor isn t concerned (I haven t told him about the fall).
Fri, 29 Jan 2016
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

I would suggest you tell him about the fall and also request for a repeat MRI or CT scan (whatever is usually conducted). Any head injury is not to be taken lightly, so please report to your doctor.

Best wishes.
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I currently have a pituitary tumor and was recently told I have a kidney stone that may not move. Also have irregular menstral cycles and was told...