Suggest treatment for pitting in finger nails and blisters of hands and feet

Dear Dr. For months now I have had tiny clear fluid filled blisters on my hands and feet. It started out looking like a foot fungus on my right foot & soon spread to my left hand & then my left foot & right hand. My primary Dr. gave me 20 days of Fluconazole 150mg & my hands cleared up but my feet didn t clear up all the way. It then turned into what looked like a severe burn & began to bleed & crack until I could hardly walk. I was sent to a dermatologist (nurse practitioner) who said it was psoriasis & I was given Clobetasol Propionate ointment & it cleared it up, but then it came right back & the ointment seems to have no effect on the clear fluid filled bumps until they have turned into a red, dry, sore...The ointment does nothing until the blisters have broken & turned into a painful mess. For some reason I don t think it s psoriasis, because the blisters are never filled with puss, just a clear water looking fluid, this has left me unable to even do housework at times & makes me fear working in my yard because of the pain on the bottom of my feet. What do you think I may have & what can or should I do? I also now have pitting on 5 of my finger nails & I think it was caused by those fungus pills, I don t know what I have. What do you think it could be & what should I do?? Please help! Thank you, Rob
Mon, 14 May 2018