Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
187 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
MD
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for pilonidal sinus

Hello doctor I am suffering from pilonidal sinus from last one & half years. I met some surgeon. They said surgery is the solution for this. But they also said that there is 10% chance to cure it & 90% chance to recurring. Please tell the best way to clear this. Thank you Pradeep Malik 0000
Thu, 26 Mar 2015
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
As suggested earlier surgery is the best treatment for pilonidal sinus and the chances of recurrence are very less. go ahead with the surgery
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on
 

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

my child is suffering from pilonidal sinus is advised to have a surgery.but i just saw a much pain less procedure in wikipedia,filling the sinal...