Suggest treatment for persistent thick mucus in the nose

Ive been having constant thick clear mucus in the nose since may 2017 and i have had a ct scan of my sinsius that came back normal. I have been doing research and was wondering could it be a staph infection in the nose? I have no clue what it is. Im just annoyed by it and have tried saline and nose sprays and different allergy medicine. The allergist said it isnt allergys.
Tue, 30 Jan 2018
Dentist 's  Response
Increased production of mucous can have many reasons, bacterial infection can be one. Other causes may be an inherit increased activity of mucin cells and allergen can also be other cause. I suggest you to have a visit to ENT specialist in order to come to a proper diagnosis.