Suggest treatment for persistent pain in the lower back and tailbone

49 year female. For the last six months I have had a lot of pain in my lower back and tailbone. Occasional pain/urgency with uritation. I had an x-Ray and scan of the tailbone area and both looked great. No slipped disk or broken tailbone. I did not have a fall or anything to cause tailbone pain. I can not sleep because I can not get comfortable due to the pain which is unusual because I would think you get relief when lying down. THoughts
Tue, 1 Mar 2016
You are having Coccydynia. Sit in warm water bath with added salt. Sit on Donut cushion. You can get an injection near the coccyx to relieve the pain.