Headache with dizziness
could be due to migraine, migraine associated vertigo, hypoglycemia
, Meniere's disease etc. I advise you to:
1. To take Analgesics like Naproxen / paracetamol
- Also take Inj. Stemetil 1ml I.M stat
- Tab. Vertigon 16 mg twice a day
2. Relaxation techniques
& Stretching exercises.
3. Avoid exposure to noise, light. Rest in a quiet room
4. Avoid excessive salt and water
5. Avoid jerky movements.
7. Take of caffeine drinks.
Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Yogapriya Vasudevan, General & Family Physician