Suggest treatment for persistent body ache, headache and fever

Sir my son has been suffering from bodyache, headache and fever 99&100 from 10 june. In TLC is 15800 on 20 July and dlc is normal except lymphocytes is 55. Before this tlc reduced to 11600 on 10 July. In blood culture and cpk and x ray was normal. Sir what medicines is should take.
Wed, 24 Apr 2019

As per your history, for fever and bodyache, he can take tab. tylenol.

TLC count indicates infection, so I would suggest you to urine culture sensitivity as other reports are normal.

Apply diclofenac gel with heating pads.

You may require antibiotics after consultation.Keep him hydrated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shyam B. Kale, General & Family Physician