Suggest treatment for persistent blocked nose

Hi my little girl has had chapped nose the last 5 days and now every time it scabs over i have to clear it so she can breath. Problem then is it weeps again. This is all around the left nasal enterance. Using calamine to clean and dry. Sudocream keeps it to damp. Also use vasalene
Wed, 26 Nov 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi , Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum .

If I were your treating Doctor for this case , I would advice you
Saline nasal spray thrice daily &
syrup containing Antihistaminic .

Certainly above treatment will give you much relief but if relief is not upto satisfaction level then consultation with your ENT doctor will become essential.

Hope this helps , Thanks.