Suggest treatment for pernicious anemia

hi, I have perniciuos anemia and cause IF lack. I had hpylori about 20 years had 3 treatments just a bit of history there but have been cured of that issue. i also had severe vit D deficiency discovered at same time last october of pernicious anemia. I get B12 injetions every three weeks or i start having symptoms nerve wise. My question is. Can I heal the stomach IF issue? I was not a drinker of achohol most my life until about 40 I am 50 now and enjoy wine nightly at dinner. Is it harmful to drink to my stomach or is that damage already done?
Mon, 27 Oct 2014
unfortunately the stomach can't heal itself of pernicious anemia but it has been found that when we give B12 in large amounts orally, at 2000 mcg a day, one percent gets absorbed without IF. but you also need folic acid or the enzymatic cycle in your body is incomplete and you will have symptoms nonetheless