Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
142 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for perforated eardrum

sound from ear makes me discomfort. i dont have fluid drain from ear (Dont know whether fluid is inside or not) , unable to hear low volume. consulted ENT and prescribed antihistamine, ciplox, budanase. ENT said my Ear drum is bulged and has performation. and i have ear drops i dont feel sense in mouth
Mon, 12 Aug 2019
Report Abuse
Pulmonologist 's  Response

As you explain the situation the specialist ENT has given treatment.

I recommend you to follow his advice do correctly the treatment and do regular follow up by the ENT doctor.

Usually, eardrum perforated heals after the treatment if it is due to chronic ear infections.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Jnikolla, Pulmonologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi, my father who is 61 year old, is now facing little hearing problem, doctor reports said that there is hole in eardrums and its to be operated,...