Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
131 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for penile discharge

Hello! I have a problem. I am doing masturbation from 2004 till now, and i am not married. From 2011 i have a girlfriend. and the problem is that when she with me my penis leaks some water, and also when i saw any porn picture then also do the same thing even when i listen about the porn or sex. What should i do?
Thu, 12 Feb 2015
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for asking in healthcaremagic forum
It is normal to have this whenever you watch porn/be with your girl friend and excited. So, do not worry about this, enjoy. All the best.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi I recently had a penile discharge(green) so I took levofloxacin but it didn t improve the. I change to doxycycline 3xday for 14days until. My...