Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
154 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for pelvic inflammatory disease

I was diagnosed with chronic PID 3 days ago and given 2 antibiotics to start treatment, but in the last few hours I've started having very severe pains in my pelvic region again, and I'm very dizzy and I feel like everything is in slow motion. Should I go to the ER?
Mon, 11 Apr 2016
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

It would be best to go to the ER or to your doctor since the pain is recurring and you are also experiencing additional symptoms as well.

It is possible that the infection is not completely responding to the antibiotics being used or you may need iv antibiotics.
Your assessment would determine if this is the case.

I hope this helps
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am 22 years old, my height is 5 3 and my weight is 48 kg. Last year I was diagnosed with endometriosis and an ovarian cyst(6mm). I was...