Suggest treatment for peeling skin and burning sensation in feet

I have had continuous burning of my feet for about six weeks. I had a total hip rWNL.eplacement six weeks before the burning started and the skin peeled off the bottom of my feet and then the burning started. I did have Type II DM, but my HgA1C has been within normal limits for approximately three years. I was diagnosed with Type II DM in Jan 2007. I took diabetes medication for a period of only six months since that time. I lost weight (35 lbs.) and my lab work was WNL. Help! I am constantly uncomfortable and want to feel better.
Thu, 8 Feb 2018