Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
170 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for paraphimosis

Hi I think I ve an issue of paraphimosis, I m 22 years old. While masturbating my foreskin gets stuck behind the glans of the penis and doesn t retracts to its original position on its own, I need to pull the foreskin over the glans in both(flaccid and erect) conditions, while doing this, it doesn t hurt me, no bleeding but I see a ring forms below the glands. How it can be cured without any surgery? Is their any ayurvedic medicines for this, or foreskin stretching exercise can resolve this problem? I don t want to go for circumcisions.
Wed, 16 Jan 2019
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Let me tell you that as long as you are able to retract your foreskin without any pain it is absolutely fine. But the treatment of this condition is surgery.

As your condition is not so severe and as you don't want to go for circumcision, your doctor may go for a minimally invasive therapy such as performing a dorsal slit. Please consult your surgeon for the same.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care

Dr Prabhash Verma, General & Family Physician
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

After having treatment over paraphimosis after how many days a person can masturbate or have sex? As 2 days ago treatment over praphimosis was...