Suggest treatment for pancreatic cancer metastasised to liver

Sir,

The patient is a 74 year healthy male based in New Delhi (India) with Type II diabetes suffering from CA Head of Pancreas with metastasis liver segment IV . The patient was diagnosed with Obstructive jaundice based on MRCP and a metallic stent was put in the CBD through endoscopy. Brush Cytology has confirmed malignant cells in Pancreas and an FNAC of liver confirms metastasis carcinoma of liver.

In such a scenario, what is better รข?? cyberknife followed by chemotherapy or low dosage chemotherapy ?

We are receiving different opinions and are confused. I would be grateful for your valuable inputs.

Sincerely,

(Mukesh)

Email : YYYY@YYYY
Mon, 29 Jun 2015