Suggest treatment for painful urination with ejaculation issues

Dear Dr. Srinivasan For nearly seven months, I have urinating problems. I went to the doctor 10 times and I have made all the necessary examinations (Urine Culture, blood samples etc), and all the results were negative and no bacteria was found whatsoever. I have a pain while I’m urinating, it feels like something is stuck and I feel so tense while I’m urinating. The problem is that only small amount of urine comes out and it smells very bad. Also I’ve went to doctor to check whether I have a kidney stone, but he told me that I don’t have anything. I’ve checked my prostate too, but considering the fact that I’m 25 years old, results were negative as well. Despite of this problem, also lately I’m having a lot of problems with ejaculation too. I have a terrible pain when I ejaculate. (During intercourse and masturbation).It feels like sperm won’t come out, and when that happened, the sperm is coagulated. It hurts like hell. Also I’m feeling a lot of pain in the middle of my penis. Also, when I’m doing nothing, sometimes I still have a pain. I don’t want to make the same examinations again, because they are very painful and ineffective. I’m starting to freak out, because the pain won’t go away. I don’t know what to do. Please advise me.Sincerely, Edi
Mon, 8 Apr 2019