Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

159 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for painful urination with ejaculation issues

Dear Dr. Srinivasan For nearly seven months, I have urinating problems. I went to the doctor 10 times and I have made all the necessary examinations (Urine Culture, blood samples etc), and all the results were negative and no bacteria was found whatsoever. I have a pain while I’m urinating, it feels like something is stuck and I feel so tense while I’m urinating. The problem is that only small amount of urine comes out and it smells very bad. Also I’ve went to doctor to check whether I have a kidney stone, but he told me that I don’t have anything. I’ve checked my prostate too, but considering the fact that I’m 25 years old, results were negative as well. Despite of this problem, also lately I’m having a lot of problems with ejaculation too. I have a terrible pain when I ejaculate. (During intercourse and masturbation).It feels like sperm won’t come out, and when that happened, the sperm is coagulated. It hurts like hell. Also I’m feeling a lot of pain in the middle of my penis. Also, when I’m doing nothing, sometimes I still have a pain. I don’t want to make the same examinations again, because they are very painful and ineffective. I’m starting to freak out, because the pain won’t go away. I don’t know what to do. Please advise me.Sincerely, Edi
Mon, 8 Apr 2019
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response

* The current issue is due to prostate infection through some sort of bacteria.

* My guidelines at present

- drink more liquids
- primary relief with the analgesic tablet as ibuprofen; urinary alkaliser as Citro soda or else.
- get urine culture and transrectal ultrasound of prostate for revealing more details of the cause and further management with consultant urologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care

Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi i have been masturbating for more than 5 to 6 years now.Im really addicted to it.I have tried to stop it many time but have failed to do so.From the past 2 years I am experiencing premature ejaculation.I also feel a slight pain in the penis while fully aroused.I have tried holding back before ejaculating but it does not work for me.Now i experience a slight pain in the tip while urinating.Also i have this urge to urinate frequently.Even if i drink little bit of water i need to urinate many times.Please help.

doctor1 MD

I am 37 yeara old and been masterbating since my 20 yeara now i m gettingmarried and facing uniqe issue like after masterbating i get lot of weakness ,headach for coming 3 or 4 days from the day and urine frequence increase drastically for a week or less days.. And gets premature ejacation for example in a minute i get free so its making me very uncomfoetable that it will make my life hell..

doctor1 MD

hello sir i have problem of quick ejaqulation in sex.and my urine is looking yellow always .and i also feel pain in my two pulbs under my penis.i ve doing masterbasen above 10 years.please reply me that what type of treatment should i taken .i have lot of confussions in doctors from siddha and ayurvedhic .

Recent questions on  Renal stones

doctor1 MD

D.S.Raju - from Nigeria I have previous history of kidney stones in both kidney and treated with cystone . max stone size 5.5mm and i was affected thrice in last 15 years. now i am following symptoms and currently in warri, nigeira where there are no great facilities. Now i am feeling symptoms of renal failure.I was last diagnosed kidney stones in aug2009 and i consumed medicines cystone for two months and discontinued. later i have done any sonography. I was also treated with medicines for Urinary tract infection & propstate gland infection in past. My presetn symptoms increased frequency of urination - mostly in nights 2-3 times some times burning in urin & bowels not vomit so far slight pain in left kidney and more the feeling of freezeness & burning sensation near left kidney area gas formation in stomach and tight bladder in the morning slight diziness and weakness fluctuating energy levels feeling comfort with low diet metallic taste feeling in mouth sometimes urin color varies mostly normal white when consuming more water otherwise pale yellow no cramps feeling Pl.suggest On monday iam planning for blood test & sonography

doctor1 MD

hi im 16 and have had lots of problems in the last 7 months. these are my symptoms weight gain, big purple stretch marks all over my body, muscle pain, high blood pressure, i am insalin resistant, my eyes twitch and go blury, i dont have a period any more, i had kidney stones, bladder infections, and horrible anxiety. I have been tested for cushing s and two of the tests were normal but two were not. And i also have high cortisol levels and horrible headaches. i still think i have cushing s. what do i do? Please help me

doctor1 MD

My 40 yr. old husband has a large amount of blood in his urine. He has had bad back pain for over a year and usually winds up sleeping upright. Noone seems to know what is wrong with his back but he did have surgery to remove a kidney stone over a year ago. He has bloating in his upper chest and I am thinking its due to an ulcer. He never goes to a doctor and I am seriously worried. He wants to wait until after xmas to go to the dr., but I don t think he should. Can he afford to wait?

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor... i got kidney stone and had two operations since last 5 months. furthermore, i have anemia till i get bad headache and need to take iron tablets.... am taking Sangobion from lats month and now feel better ... so wanna ask u if it is okay for my kidney or not? how long should continua taking these capsule?

doctor1 MD

I have a recurring pain in my stmach right side a few inches above my hip, What can it be??

doctor1 MD

I've had a pain in my mid back, more towards the left. It feels like a muscle and sometimes is a burning pain that radiates to my stomach. What could this be?

doctor1 MD

My kidney stones do not bother me why would my doctor want me to get the shockwave procedure done .