• question-icon

Suggest treatment for painful hemorrhoids

i recentely had a hemroid and the discomfort and pain have decreased alot but yesterday i found blood in my stool and my stool is mucus in it . then this morning i was told i might have gonorhea ive had no penis discharge or pain could the blood be from gonorhea or the hemriod
Fri, 25 Jan 2019

The blood is due to hemorrhoids. I think you should get further evaluated by proctologist to determine if your hemorrhoids can be treated with medications or with surgical intervention.

For the moment, I advise as following:
- apply prep H each time you have a bowel movement
- use stool softeners (lactulose); gentle laxatives (senna) and fiber (prunes, psyllium) in order to get a soft and regular bowel movement
- increase water intake
- go to toilet each time you feel the need

Wish fast recovery.
Dr.Albana