Suggest treatment for painful cyst on nose

I have a cyst between my eye n nose it hurt so bad my eye was swollen!! The doctor give my some methiprednisone the. Swelling went down!! Now I sitting her with a big bump that hurt so bad what can I do to move along the process !! My doctor said stop playing with it leave alone in it will go away by it self !! But I can t take it nomore on my face
Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Pulmonologist 's  Response

By your history and description, possibility of infected cyst is more likely. So better to follow the advice given by the doctor. Don't touch that swelling, take your medication, apply ice packs on it.

It will definitely reduce and heal in a few days. If not improving after 1-2 weeks then consult a surgeon for surgical removal.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Kaushal Bhavsar, Pulmonologist