Suggest treatment for painful bump inside the lower eyelids

A painful bump inside the lower eyelid. suspecting a stye. nothing went into the eye. has been scratchy for the last couple of days. wake up in the morning eye seems crusty. Do you think it is a stye and how should it be treated? Is there something that can be done at home? Is it OK to put hot compress? That is what we are doing now and putting an antibiotic cream called erythronycin ophthalmic ointment .5% strerile. This was leftover medicine from a prior eye scratch injury.
Fri, 30 Dec 2016
hello dear,
i understood your concern,
no need to worry. as you mentioned its internal it can be stye or hordeolum internum.
so better go and meet ophthalmologist for advice, he will examine further and may prescribe you appropriate antibiotic drops.
so go and meet your doctor soon.

using self medication cream cannot be use full.
i mean antibiotic drops are better than cream.
thank you.