Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for pain on the left testicles

i hope someone can help, i got hit in the crotch above my left testicle and in that area 3 months ago, it hurt... and i thought the pain whould just go away like it usually does when u get hit in that area but the pain stayed, a month passed and the pain was allways around and i started to notice a pain in my left leg, i whent to a doctor and than whent to ultrasound check and the man who did the ultrasound sayd he noticed a sign of a really small bleeding and it was healing and that i whould probably stop noticing this in a few days, i felt better hearing that but it did not go away i went to another doctor allmost a month after that and he put me on anti-inflammitory and sometheyng to remove inpurity, sure they pain got a little more exeptable while i was on the anti-inflammitory and pain reducing medicene simular to ibufen, but it didint heal... a week later when i had finished my meds i went back to my docktor and he just didint know what else to do and got appointment for me to a specialist urological surgeon, a while after that i met that doctor and he just advised me to take a hot bath and take ibufen, here i am today still in this pain i limp when i walk to try to reduce the uncomfortable pain, it hurts especially after i masturbate.... i allso sometimes notice a little bit of pain in my left hand allso :( i dont know what to do, i think im going again to the ultrasound and see if they missed something, please be so kind to try to help me and advise me... thanks for your time :)
Asked On : Fri, 14 Mar 2014
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor