Suggest treatment for pain on the frenulum

Frenulum Breve and treatment
I'm fifteen and my frenulum/ banjp string is short, I remember tearing it awhile back
. I could not forget that much pain. I went to my doctor after it naturally healed and now as I get a erection it hurts and is causing discomfort. especially if i trrty to pull the foreskin back also if I try and lay it out flat when flaccid it bends and this ia concerning me greatly, my doctor said to wait till I was sixteen and that's in less then half a year. I have been researching some treatments like frenulumplasty and stretching and circumcision, I am wanting a referral to a urologist/specialist to see their opinion but I don't know if shell give me it, so will I have to wait a few more months or can I get it now since I've been waiting for over a year! and what treatments are available. can I chose a procedure such as frenulumplasty or circumcision first? or will I have to do stretching exercises? I highly doubt the exercises will work considering it broke before and I had to let it naturally health since I was to embarrassed to tell anyone... I need answers...

how long must I wait for a referral?
how do I ask for one?
and what will the specialist likely do first? exercises then surgury or can I chose surgury straight of the bat and pick which one I want and need??

I'm around 90 I sh lb's
Im on anti psychotic and anti depressants minor head injury in a past event and have attempted suicide and self injured. Doc I ain't so much concerned for my mental health right now. I'm more concerned about my manhood...
Fri, 24 Aug 2018