Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
195 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for pain in the chest under the right nipple

I am male and have a lot of fat on my chest. (i.e., man boobs ). Recently, I have begun to feel a slight pain close to under the vicinity of my right nipple. It s not a lump, exactly, but does feel tender. What kind of doctor should I go to to check this out, if I need to?
Thu, 1 Mar 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

I want to ask you whether you have any history of trauma at that site. If yes, I will suggest you do a chest x-ray and orthopedic consultation. For that you can take tablet Anafast SP and Diclofenac Gel locally after orthopedic consultation, providing that you don’t have any drug allergy.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shyam B. Kale
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

This questions sounds quite foolish, but while boogie boarding, I cut off the tip of my right nipple and it s constantly burning and itching. Is...