Suggest treatment for pain in knee after injury to tailbone

My 9 year old son fell and landed on tailbone. It was tender when sitting. Two days later his hamstring and the back of his knee are in pain and has been for a week now. Could this be from the tailbone injury? He is very active but he doesn t recall an injury to hamstring. Been limping and complains of hamstring cramping.
Fri, 4 Dec 2015
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello
Welcome to Health Care Magic
Due to injury he is complaining hamstring injury and associated problem.
I am suggesting some medicine and would suggest you to start the medicine as prescribed
1 Arnica 30 6 pills twice in day
2 Ruta 30 6 pills twice in a day

Take medicine for 15 days and he will be alright
Role of medicine Medicine has a good role in muscle injury due to fall. It also works in swelling and paralysis of muscled due to injury

Hope this is clear
Thanks
Dr Ratnesh