• question-icon

Suggest treatment for pain in hip and back of neck

car accident. Cortisone shots left shoulder. Pain in left hip and back of neck with pressure on behind ears. Numbness in arms and legs on the fronts. Feels like I have 10 pounds of weight on my shoulders. I have brain surges that feel like a labor cramp to the front of you my face. I fall backwards if not leaning forward. If I stand straight up I shake.
Thu, 14 Nov 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

Your symptoms could be related to a bulging disc in the cervical vertebral column. For this reason, I recommend performing a cervical spine MRI study.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist