Suggest treatment for pain in heart in a child

Hi, can i tell you about my heart? My name is Tiffanie im 12 yrs old, i weigh 99 pounds. I have been having heart problems for 2 yrs. Now it got worse, my mom and i went to the doctors. They did a ekg twice, and a whole bunch of stuff. They cant find anything wrong with me. I m scared i m gonna die. Well, my heart hurts when ever and whatever the time is. Also, sitting down standing up laying anything it does it out of no where. It feels like someones punching me on my chest. It takes the breath out of me sometimes or i have to gasp for breath. I just need some help, we have seen cardrioligist. They did that slimy stuff on my chest, nothing wrong. They cant find anything wrong. But there is something wrong. Now lately, i ve been expiercencing some thing in my neck so i have asked my mom to get a appointement for me for my glands. Sometimes out of no where when im in school. My vain pops out alot out of my neck. I have been gaging alot too lately.
Thu, 31 Aug 2017
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi There

After going through your query I understand your concern.

I would like to tell you that if all the cardiac check up came out normal then you don't have any heart disease for sure. Your symptoms like swollen glands on neck, chest pain are reltaed to some stress or anxiety disorder.

Consultation with Psychiatrist or psychology counselor is highly recommended for further management.

Hope this has answered your query.

Kind Regards